- Posted on in 1 Licensed Producers
OrganiGram was founded in 2013 in order to provide Canadians all across the country with reliable access to high quality medical marijuana products that they can trust.
Located in the heart of the Maritimes in Moncton, NB, we are proud to be able to contribute to our community through the creation of sustainable employment and collaborations with local organizations.
All of our products are manufactured under strict controls and in conformance with the Good Production Practices of the MMPR, as well as the security directives as defined by the Office of Controlled Substances, and are lab tested prior to packaging and sale.
Certified Organic Growing Methodology
- Certified by Ecocert Canada and subject to strict audits to ensure compliance with international organic certification standards.
- Nutrient-rich organic Canadian peat moss based soil mix with beneficial microbes to promote strong roots.
- Fortified with organic fertilizers derived from natural sources as opposed to synthetic or chemical fertilizers.
- Use of beneficial bacteria instead of synthetic or chemical pesticides, or sprays that can remain on plants.
Regulated and Secure Production
- Good Production Practices as outlined in the MMPR, strictly followed during production, packaging, labelling and storage of marijuana.
- Detailed record keeping and seed-to-sale tracking for every lot produced for sale.
- Regular audits by Health Canada to ensure stringent compliance with all regulations.
- Products tested by an authorized laboratory for microbial and chemical contaminants as well as active ingredient levels for exact potency and product safety.
- Lower environmental footprint.
Pharmaceutical Grade Facility
- Strict sanitation standards for employees and secure facility entry to ensure a pristine production environment without any risk of contamination, ensuring the growth of healthy crops.
- High quality assurance levels observed to supply medical marijuana products without gamma irradiation.
- State of the art computer-controlled monitoring system provides a climate and environment ideal for vigorous plant growth that is non-conducive to harmful bacteria.
35 English Drive
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday
8.30 AM to 6.30 PM AST